Friday, July 17, 2009

Should have known better than trying to fight for it.

Hey peeps..
just updating what I have done..
I just got back from my comunity service thingy and earn around 3 hours.
and yea other than that .. i just receive letter from People To People & my final cerficate! yeay. and i got
65hours of community service from Washington School of World Studies!
LOVEEE IT!
Meanwhile, let me complain about this...
why do you have to be such a asses...
don't ever say that I didnt try okay, i tried, i've given you ALOT of chances.
Idk why i bother to fight for it all these months...almost a year, but i've given in now,
and even though i know it's hard to get over it, i'll keep faking it till i made it.
cause waiting for you is like waiting for some magic to appear out of nowhere ...
useless and disappointing. I'm over it.

No comments: