Thursday, July 9, 2009

UPdates SO far

Hey People!!!
I've been busy with school & Middling with stuffssss...
well i've finally update my blog again and here we are.
sO i went to vote for Indonesia's next president yesterday, it is my first time voting &
my first year allowed to vote ! YEay! :D
well it was awkward but FUN! totally it's only once every 5 years so it's exciting.
Other than tht, Ms F. didn't turned up in school today, sad, but 4 free periods! yeah!
Honestly, I HATE the timetable tht ey gave us right now,
cause it made it as if 3e3's so stupid tht we have to stay back longer.
any other classes get to go home at least in one of e day in a week early. WE DONT!
wth is that all about? I know there's clashes in time but still it's always unfair to us!
+ WTH we didnt get to sit in e gallery while 3e2 & 3e1 allowed to sit there!
what's so special about them tht they sit up there? why aren't we sitting up there?
anywayyy...
HARRY POTTER'S OUT NEXT THUR!
My family & I are watching on e FRIDAY, hope it AWESOME.
jackets in the bag, popcorn and drink. all set.
ciao :D

No comments: