Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Head HURTS!!

Geezz
i stayed up till late night. last night. Doing lit essay ( 500 words ) & Eng essay!!!
GOSH...plus lesson ends late.. blah blah blah..
DONt forget tomorrow's the V day dedication thing..
people dedicate okay, you're gonna be helping the people in need. (:
Hmm.. got my bio paper yesterday, 18/20 ... damnn...
Stewart : 19/20, Toni: 18.5/20 & I GOT 3RD...AGAIN!!!
what's up with me & thrid...
anyway.. in e morning was total embarrasment.. i couldn't speak properly on the mic..
speech speech speech speech speech!!!
pfft... i was nervous.. no matter what i did..
I'll try to do better next time yea.. (:
WISH ME ALL THE BEST (:
the bball team gets to have the honour of standing in front of the school
sang the national anthem & the pledge.. LOL.(: coolnesss...
gtg slp ... damn tired...

No comments: