Thursday, May 22, 2008

Trembling Thursday

well here's the good news, my class was the champion for the sports carnival. That's because, we won most of the sports as in at the least of 1-3rd place. AND I GET TO GO TO HSM: ICE TOUR! ON 7 AUG THUR 2008!
The bad news, well... seriously my stamina has gone down, sorry to let those ppl down at the bball game just now. I admit that my stamina has gone down...sorry guys.
Note To Self:
1. Train stamina during the holidays ( as hard as possible )
2. Don't be lazy and cut the crap.
3. Train as far as possible and work hard
4. Study for the next semester ( esp: Mrs. Lombado's lesson - Eng & His )
5. Get over yourself
6. Read more books
7. prepare book promotion
8. Read up on the new chapter for the next semester
9. Do well in art ( Spain @ risk )
10. Do more exercise
11. Train & Stretch well for FIGURE SKATING! ( as best as possible )

No comments: