Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday Blues



hey friends,
Today was okay i guess, well like i went to TA for ice skating lesson registering, so that i'll be able to continue the free style lessos! lol and like thank god that i got the same teacher :D lol.
Then me and my grandmom went to shop around, hehe and for groceries too. lol and and, there's like green tea pokka here ! lol so shocking hehee :D
Then i'll just sty at home clean up my aunt's room cause her room needs alot of cleaning hehe rather fun! lol :D
alright then so i guess that's it for today lol
like tomorrow i'll be going for morning ice skating training so i'd better go to sleep cause it'll be alloonngg practice lol ... tata for now :D
take care guys
ps: my narnia watching is postpone til next week cause my cuz having exam now... ang the interesting things are that i found my past days pic from trips and all leh..
pss: the pic on the extreme right, is my sis, she look so cute right. lol that's like long time ago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.