Saturday, May 24, 2008

1ST HOLIDAY @ JAKARTA


<< look the greet tea ice cream didn't drop (by dairy queen )

WOOOHOOO! FINALLY I GOT TO GO BACK! LOL.... HHAHA WELL LIKE TODAY DAMN EXCITING FOR THE FIRST TIME I GET TO GO INDO BY MYSELF LEH! LOL.... like at first damn nerve wrecking cause its like there's alot of things that i porbably would forget to bring! ahahha .... very exciting riggghhttt?? hehehe okok so... my cuz sent me to the airport since my mom need to go for my sis parent meeting in unity sec to collect report book. hhehe.. Then they reach the airport like 1 hour after i checked in and all... lol... so nice sia! ehhe :D Ok so the whole point is that it's really fun! and exciting! Thank God I'm not lost :D well... to all my friends, i still put my watch in singapore time, then like i'm sooo you all :D Then also the cat class, Bball match that I MISSED! like oh my gosh! I so wanna watch the match lah, its @ 7pm loh! havent got the news whether they win or not... hope to hear about it soon yea :D note to self: 1. rise the 4 subjects that i have a downfall at. 2. I just get 4th in class and 5th in level! what's that about? ( no offense ) here's the pic for today:

No comments: