Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday.. sunday..

hey y'all
Sunday was great
hahahha Lol, it should right..but actually not that good, cause have this Chinese tuition and then I'm suppose to go with my primary school friends to city hall and watch Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix again. huh but it should be fun. lol
anyway its alright. Hey i also add on 2 video down there , ice skating and Hanson music video.
In Church
it was alright, ha ha , what to say, its always like that, the mass was as usual, the choir was good. hehe. and i may be going for the jeweler's shop with the Potter's Clay people, and the bad thing is my sis keep getting jealous if i got friends to go with to watch something or to do something.
Nasty thing !!
And I've told you yesterday right that she will be joining the pc and that's going to be the end of my life man, she maybe nice to the rest of the people there and she maybe nice to me in front of them but its like she is ruining my life, she is gonna tell my mom everything that i did, what i did wrong, whether its ' jayus ' or whatever!!!!...
And you know what she always wants to be better than me in everything , and if i get anything new she also want one too. And if want to buy new shoes, she will complaint to my mom why should i buy new shoes and stuff, even that time when i want to buy new school shoes cause my school shoes is absolutely destroyed cause i used it for basketball practice, she will complain and say, the shoe can still be used what, and just now when i want to go with pc people to watch the jeweler's shop she was like how come you didn't ask me to go, but the last time i told her and my mom i want to watch, she was like doesn't want to go cause she thought it would be scary., then because of that my mom didn't bought the ticket. and now she say, i never asked her to go before!!! ... most of the time she is vicious!!! but like 25% she will be nice huh.
the sad thing i cant even say anything cause that will cause a fight, and I'm trying to get away from that. huh...

No comments: