Saturday, July 21, 2007

Amplify Amazing Race Rocks!!!
















Wow its like been along time since i ran lah...
then today need to run so much.. heheheh
but it was really worth it man. It was so cool. we had to run all over Singapore, but mostly is the purple ans red mrt line. But it was SO COOL!!!!.
EHHEHEHE..
I cant believe if i miss this it will be like WHHAATTT!!!!
AHHAHA LOL ...
Even thought my group didn't win the 1st or 2nd but it was damn FUN!!! LOL..
and then at the end of the race when the last team arrive we all take picture here and there.. and not to mention me, Claire and Rachel went up to a high chair and we took a picture!!! hehe That is so cool man...then at the end of the whole thing, we all given a rosary ring, but since like its too big for me to become a ring so i place it in my necklace and plus its like make my cross in the middle like so cool. ehehhehe
OKAY THEN gtg sleep
my sis just told me that she is going to join pc, and thats going to be the end of my own place.
huh/.
oh weell

No comments: