Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting the Truth. The Whole truth nothing but the truth.

How does it all come to this... I wish I knew to. I wouldn't have thought my life would be this complicated. I wish my life was simple and easy. Some people seems to have it easy.
Somestimes...
I wish I knew who you really are. 
I thought I knew. But i was wrong.
I wish I hadn't meet you. 
I wish it all hadn't turn out this way.
I wish I can have you back.
I wish I knew whether the person I knew back then, is the person I know now.
I wonder are you e same person i've been talking to for the last 2 years. 
I wonder if you're still there.
I wonder if you're telling me the truth.
I wonder what are you doing.
I wonder where are you.
Why can't you tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
is it me or it's you. I've been questioning myself all these while what you mean to me? What am I to you.
The things that happen, is really making me feel like I could just disappear into thin air and just know everything.. even it burst my heart into pieces. 
cause it doesn't matter anymore. you've torn it into pieces before.

No comments: