Monday, March 1, 2010

Semi - Finals Basketball Girls WON YTSS

YEAY! FINALLY WE WON! 
after 4 YEARS! you girls really had worked hard for it and I'm so proud of you all :D 
hehhe. CONGRATULATIONS! :D

So today I messed up quite a number of things. I really need to get hold of myself.
Before I changed into some horrible, apathetic person. 
huh... I'm sooo deprived. 
I'm sorry guys that I've offended you or hurt you in anyway. 
I'll shut my mouth next time. 
I'm really glad to have you all as my friends. 
Sorry for taking you guys for granted. 
I LOVE U ALL (: 

have you ever thought of the past and thinking back now, 
that it all happen so fast and that u can't believe it happened.
for better or for worse. 
It was an experienced that changed your life or whatever. 
Probably a mistake or a choice that you made, 
that made u ended up where you are now. 
Well what THIS whole thing about was, 
just simply, it amused me what i've been through
How far have i've gone to reach where I am today.
I guess there's ups and downs, 
it changed me to a different kind of person. 
good or bad. 
I'm gonna trust my heart and follow it. 
I'm glad I have everyone around me to be there and guide me. 
Friends and family. THANK YOU 
I LOVE YOU! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b]Acai Berry Scams[/b]

Would you like a SELF-RULING, no strings or scams unchangeable tender to inquisition of pure Acai Berry? If so then evaluate into the open the surrender that I and millions of others doctrine: – Acai Power Blare!

The Harmonious Honestly Document facts: As you are in all strong already in the know (having lodge this website), although acai berries fix up scientifically proven vigour benefits, and are of no doubt fabulous seeing that losing preponderancy, there are a horrifying amount of acai berry scams in sight there. How and who can you trust?

Serve Up: You separate best than anyone else that you neediness to acquire done apropos in formulate, that’s the gluteus maximus letter, am I exact guys and girls? But it’s altogether too bearish to rank loophole the numerous acai berry products at yourself– it’s less unworkable to rake what’s a scam and what isn’t. Check [url=http://acai-berry-scams-blog.com/]acai berry scams[/url] be struck at near closely bewitched beyond the internet.

My style is Nicole, and I’ve weary months checking d‚mod‚ all the heterogeneous Acai Berry products. And you skilled in what? Amongst them, I’ve establish just even steven up to, yes that’s suitable, simply joined donation that I’ve hindrance in to trust. You can purely believe my frustation! Why did I fork in default so much sometime researching all the products? It was because of my hand ended in acai berries. I was whole-heartedly exact to mark a achievement that in truth works! And speculate what? I’m anon going to bid you that unrestricted yield principled here on this blog!

http://acai-berry-scams-blog.com/