Friday, June 5, 2009

FLORIDAY! HERE I AM!

In Chicago, Illinois .Singapore: 5.11AM (5 June 2009) Chicago: 4.11PM (4 June 2009)Time difference: 11Hours behind.
Heyy people. (:
I've been mostly on the plane for almost 2 days?
Around 19 hours on plane… -.-
I just got to Chicago just now at around 3PM. Pfft… from Hong Kong to Chicago took us 16 hours flight non stop!! GOSH!!! We still have 1 more flight to Florida. Then we'll be going to Disney World TOMORROW(singing tune) HAHAHHA! YEAYYY! Finally we're almost there… :D yeeppee..
BTW, on the plane when we left Hong Kong I took a pill to sleep but not sleeping pill, &
when I woke up I found out that it has only been 4 hours out of 16 hours flight.. Sooo siaann!!!
And then the thing is tht the plane doesn’t even provide each seats with TV screen so it gets sian-er -.- pfft… plus beside me on the plane was 2 quite old people and they're a little sick.. Scaryyy
, cause I don’t wanna get the sickness too, therefore I wore my mask…
ah well, at least it's for the sake of not getting any sickness and not get quarantined when I got back to Singapore hahha (:
OHOHOH!.. The grandma that sat beside me, she's like those kind of old people form the old generation , those without much of social etiquette, soo on the plane as she wanted to sleep
She placed her leg on top of my stomach!!! WTH! OUCH!!! Like her leg was heavyyy!!!
& she slept slant ways. -.- Good thing her friend (probably related families) told her to sit properly,
Cause she's like taking up the whole space.. -.-
Honestly this journey was the weirdest so far out of all the trips that I went to I never experienced this b4 -.- I hope the next flight will go on smoothly.. Left with around 4 hours more of flight. (: ):
So when I arrived in Chicago just now, I found out that in 2016 the Olympic will be held here. (: cool huh.. :D
Soo… for now, I'm waiting for my next flight to Orlando which is at 7.40pm… plus currently there's no internet access therefore I just wrote it in my computer journal first. :D yeay…
Ps: the food on the plane was good, I was craving for noodles & the plane happens to serve noodle too! Yeayy!! & I NEED TO BUY NO HERE TO MSG my friends in Singapore & families in Jakarta..
FOOD: the food here are super EXPENSIVE & BIG IN SIZE!!! -.- & it's that big and the waitress said that it was SMALL PORTION… -.- geezzz.. But so far the food was tasty.
Alrighty then, I'll update sth soon :D
Hehehe see you guys.
PPS: PEOPLE IF YOU WANNA LEAVE ME A MSG, LEAVE IT AT MY TAG BOARD, FACEBOOK OR MSN( AS EMAIL / OFFLINE MSG) I'LL REPLY TO YOU ASAP. :D
LOVE YOU! XOXO :D
















No comments: